Sunday 5 February 2017

Day 4 - Singapore 3-3-17

Sentosa!!!
Walked to Chinatown and bought a necklace to go with the pendant Grace got me.  Pretty sure I was ripped off but it's beautiful anyway.

Then the Subway to the Harbour Front and a Monorail to Sentosa Island - State of Fun.


I went indoor Skydiving!! I'm pretty bad and kept hitting the sides and falling to the bottom but still lots of fun!


 I had traditional Chicken and rice for lunch
 This is the famous giant Merlion.  It's on most of the souvenirs

 The rainforest was everywhere!
 Universal Studios was on the island too but I was too tired and only had a few hours before I had to head back to the motel before my flight.

 Exhausted I headed back to Chinatown which was the closest subway to the motel.  I decided to get a henna tattoo.
 They use a paste which dries and falls off but tints the skin for a few days.
 And just as I had finished getting the tattoo and wanted to walk back- it started raining!!


The tattoo when the paste falls off.  It gets darker then fades slowly














So I went back to the motel with soggy shoes to have a shower (at 8) before the shuttle bus to the airport (at 9) to fly our at midnight.
Got to the airport almost 3 hours early and chilled out. There is a butterfly garden at the airport but they were all asleep because it was night time.

The flight was good.  I watched a movie, had a snack then slept for most of the flight.  Woke up and watched another movie, had breakfast and watched another movie then we were in Paris- 12 hours before I had planned so I had a bonus day to walk around - Continued on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment