Sunday 5 February 2017

Day 2 - Singapore 1/2/17

Singapore Zoo

Nothing exciting here. It was a zoo.
A mix between Taronga Zoo in Sydney and the Western Plains on in Dubbo.
I bought the 4 park pass that included the Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari.
I caught the MRI (Subway/train) then the connecting bus.  It took about an hour and there were just sky rises everywhere!


The zoo was beautiful! So green, clean and relaxing!
 The enclosures for the animals were great. A few animals were unhappy with captivity- especially the polar bear :(
Fluffy animals everywhere.  This one had a baby

Pygmy Hippo

The stage for shows

Zebra!!

Grace's favourite! Giraffes 




I even found a tiny-tiny horse. 


Pandas!! They are my spirit animal.  Just sit and eat!



The River Safari was great. Just a relaxing walk and boat ride. 

I assume it's a Llama?

I love the Manatee! They were enormous! 

Weird cattle things

The night Safari was great.  I saw the creature show then caught the tram around and then walked to the bits I hadn't seen.
Otter putting cans in the bin!

Other native cattle. 

Exhausted, I caught a cab home at 9.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment